AFC Comfort Guarantee
Feel comfortable with us!
When it comes to our commitment to exceptional service, we put our money where our mouth is!
Our Comfort Guarantee is our promise to you that we will always give you the very best of our equipment service. The guarantee covers all heating, plumbing, propane, natural gas, refrigeration and air conditioning work done by our licensed technicians.
Here is what the Comfort Guarantee offers:
- All workmanship performed by AFC technicians will be guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of the performed service, or two years for installation work. This warranty will not apply to work that has been subject to misuse, neglect, alteration, accident or act of God—i.e., floods, fire, etc.
- All parts and material sold or installed by AFC technicians will be guaranteed for a period of no less than one year, or two years for installation work. Any part that carries the manufacturer’s warranty of a period greater than one year (i.e., water heaters, boilers, faucets, etc.) will be covered by AFC for the entire length of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- When a manufacturer covers its product with a prorated warranty, AFC will honor the remaining portion of the warranty only.
- Any part that is replaced under warranty will carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
- AFC will absorb labor charges for any replacement or repair made within a one-year period of the original work performed by an AFC technician, or within two years of installation work.
- AFC will not be responsible for labor charges for the repair or replacement of parts or material that may still be under a manufacturer’s warranty, but that has failed to perform properly after a period of one year, or two years for installation work.
- Any part or material that requires periodic servicing or maintenance to maintain a warranty must be serviced by a licensed AFC technician. Failure to do so may result in a loss of warranty.
- All warranties or guarantees on parts, material or workmanship may become void if any person other than an AFC technician performs any type of service, maintenance, alteration or repair function on any work which was originally performed and warranted by AFC.
- This warranty does not extend to anyone except the first purchaser.
- Implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability shall be limited to the duration of the expressed warranty. AFC expressly disclaims and excludes any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of any express or implied warranty.